One thought on “

  1. My house in Pennsylvania was sold in foreclosure with many documented misrepresentations, errors in excessive charges. I was included in the foreclosure review and given case number. I want to file separate lawsuit for damages.
    I live in California now but I want to buy a house for my parents in Las Vegas if we could get restitution from the foreclosure. My parents and I lived in the foreclosed house since 2001 when I was still single.

    Could I use you as a lawyer considering the circumstances. Will you accept contingency payment like in personal injury cases.


Leave a Reply