James Stout has practiced law in Orange County since 2009 and is highly regarded by the business community. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the Family Law Bar Association and the Immigration Bar Association.
For over 22 years in practice as a litigator, James Stout is a tenacious and powerful attorney when representing his clients. The Stout Law approach is to:
- Expedite your matter in an efficient manner to save you time and money.
- Respond to all communication promptly and keep you up-to-date on status.
- Rigorously represent your interests to achieve the highest and best legal outcomes.
James Stout has an impeccable record. He has never been sanctioned by a California court. Before hiring any attorney, always check with the California State Bar to see if he/she has any sanctions against him/her.
- Juris Doctor Law Degree
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences Economics
- California Certified Assisted Living Administrator
- LEED Certified United States Green Building Counsel
James Stout passed three State Bar Exams which, in addition to California, includes:
- Nevada State Bar (inactive)
- Nevada Federal District Court (inactive)
- Arizona State Bar (inactive)
Attorney James Stout is a member of the following courts:
- California Supreme Court
- California Court of Appeal
- California Superior Courts
- California Northern United States District Court
- California Central United States District Court
- California Eastern United States District Court
Client references provided on request.