James Stout has practiced law in Orange County since 1995 and is highly regarded by the business community. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the Family Law Bar Association. He has never been disciplined by the California State Bar, nor has he been sanctioned by any California Court.
For over 22 years in practice as a litigator, James Stout is a tenacious and powerful attorney when representing his clients. The Stout Law Firm approach is to:
- Expedite your matter in an efficient manner to save you time and money.
- Respond to all communication promptly and keep you up-to-date on status.
- Rigorously represent your interests to achieve the highest and best legal outcomes.
- Juris Doctor Law Degree
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences Economics
James Stout passed three State Bar Exams:
- California State Bar (active)
- Nevada State Bar (inactive)
- Arizona State Bar (inactive)
Attorney James Stout is a member of the following courts:
- California Supreme Court
- California Court of Appeal
- California Superior Courts
- California Northern United States District Court
- California Central United States District Court
- California Eastern United States District Court
Client references provided on request.