STOUT LAW FIRM 794-4411
If you want to stay in your home, Mediation may result in a mortgage loan negotiation so that you can keep your home; or if you are upside down on your mortgage and are considering walking away from your home, Mediation may result in preserving your credit, obtaining more time in your house to arrange to move out, and preventing your lender from suing you for a deficiency judgment after your home is sold.
WE OFFER FULL SERVICE FORECLOSURE MEDIATION REPRESENTATION FOR A FLAT RATE OF $750.
$750 Flat Rate:
– We work with you to schedule the time, place and date of the Mediation session;
– We evaluate your mortgage documents, financial situation and your personal goals (loan modification or leaving the home);
– We work with you to develop a negotiation strategy to meet your goals;
– We prepare the pre-mediation legal documents and submit them to lender’s attorney or representative, and a copy to mediator;
– An attorney from our office attends the mediation session with you and negotiates a final settlement; and
– We prepare the final settlement documents and obtain signatures from all parties for a final legally binding resolution.
– Any post-mediation work is billed separately.
The Mediator will require a $200.00 fee for their services.
Call Stout Law Firm for a free consultation 702-794-4411